The protection of your personal data is an important concern for us. When visiting our homepage, you can move anonymously without having to provide personal information. If you have not logged in with your username and password, it is never possible to identify you.Your data will be protected in the context of the legal regulations and this data protection declaration and below you will find information on the data collected during your visit on our site and how these are used:
(1) General: In order to make our website as user-friendly as possible, each access is logged and evaluated by us. The storage of the data serves solely for internal system-related and statistical purposes. We only store anonymized access data that does not allow you to rely on your person, Name of your Internet service provider, the page from which you are visiting us, date and time of retrieval, web browser, anonymous IP address of the requesting computer, or the names of the requested files. Further personal data will only be collected if you make this information voluntarily, for example within the scope of a request, registration or purchase process.
(2) Registration: When registering on our website, you must leave personal data such as first name, lastname, e-mail address and a valid telephone number. By entering your data, we are then able to contact you and / or process your inquiries. At this time, no data are passed on to third parties or are publicly visible.
(3) Order:Â When placing an order, you must store your complete address data. These data are transferred to third parties in the course of purchase processing, e.g. The shipping company or other fulfillment agencies, so that your order can be processed and delivered. Your data is also not publicly visible.
(4) Comments / Reviews:Â Comments and product evaluations are purely voluntary. If you would like to leave comments and / or product reviews unannounced as a guest on our site, you must provide a name or a pseudonym, which will be published together with your post after an examination by our employees. If you are registered with us and have an account, your name, which you have registered with us, will be shown together with your contribution. Your name and your comments / product evaluations are then publicly available on our website.
2. Use and transfer of personal data
If you have provided us with personally identifiable information, we will only use it to answer your queries, process the contracts you have concluded with us and for technical administration.
Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties or otherwise transmitted, if this is necessary for the purpose of contract processing, in particular the transfer of order data to suppliers, this is necessary for billing purposes or you have previously consented. You have the right to revoke your consent with effect for the future at any time.
The deletion of the stored personal data takes place if you revoke your consent for storage, if your knowledge is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose pursued with the storage or if its storage is prohibited for other legal reasons.
3. Right of information
On written request, we will inform you about the data stored on the person.
4. safety note
We strive to store your personal data by taking all technical and organizational possibilities so that it is not accessible to third parties. We would like to point out that the data transmission on the Internet (for example when visiting our site or when communicating via e-mail) can lead to security gaps. A complete protection of the data before access by third parties is not possible and we can not guarantee a complete data security.
Our Internet pages use so-called cookies. They are designed to make our offer more user-friendlyCookies are small text files which are stored on your computer and which your Internet browser saves. Our cookies store encrypted information and settings that help our shop system recapture you as a returning user and access the appropriate settings. Furthermore, you are required to make the shopping cart and checkout process as user-friendly as possible. They are automatically deleted after the end of their validity. Cookies do not damage your computer and contain no viruses.
This Website usesÂ Piwik, an open-source software for the statistical analysis of visitor accesses. Piwik uses so-called “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is stored on the provider’s server in Germany. The IP address is anonymized immediately after processing and before its storage. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, we would point out that in this case you may not be able to fully utilize all the functions of this website.